I was pleasantly surprised this morning when I looked at the number of views (for the first time) of the videos I’ve uploaded to YouTube since 2010. Our YouTube Channel currently has had more than 50,000 views! If you haven’t already subscribed, you should because I have plenty of more videos in the works. If you can’t attend one of my live workshops, this is a great way to stay in the loop for all things related to eBooks and publishing in the digital era. I began uploading tutorials to Youtube to provide support to my clients and those who’ve purchased the ePubTemplate to create beautiful eBook themselves..
- The importance of Self-Publishing your eBook
- Wondering which Kindle eBook reader to buy?
- Extra Amazon author/publisher incentive to enroll in KDP Select (Dec-12 to Feb-13)
- Over 50,000 views on YouTube
- How Amazon is Saving Bookstores
- What is the ideal cover size for an eBook cover?
- Creating iBooks Promo Codes for your Title
- How your Kindle edition can get you more reviews on Amazon
- Wondering whether or not you should signup for KDP Select?
- Two titles that have broken into the Kindle top 5000!
- Take advantage of Amazon’s little known short URL (amzn.com) capability
- How to link directly to your ebook in the iBookstore
- Best Selling Kindle Books in 2011 that were Self-Published
- Gmail on your Kindle
- An ebook conversion primer
- Want to earn an extra 5-8% for every ebook you sell on Amazon, BN, Apple, or Google?
- Want to run ePub checker on your own PC?
- Three indispensable tools for getting your writing done
- Amazon is on the verge of breaking 1 million titles on Kindle!
- Need help finding better keywords to sell more ebooks?
Subscribe to Kindle Expert
See our recent work on Pinterest!