I am very grateful for the opportunity to address the National Speakers Association last week, and I’ll be giving Part 2 next month that will dive deeper into the marketing side of what we do at 50 Interviews. Hope you enjoy it and I welcome your feedback. FYI, it’s about an hour long. You can hear the audio and the slides advance automatically when you hit the ‘play’ button:
- The importance of Self-Publishing your eBook
- Wondering which Kindle eBook reader to buy?
- Extra Amazon author/publisher incentive to enroll in KDP Select (Dec-12 to Feb-13)
- Over 50,000 views on YouTube
- How Amazon is Saving Bookstores
- What is the ideal cover size for an eBook cover?
- Creating iBooks Promo Codes for your Title
- How your Kindle edition can get you more reviews on Amazon
- Wondering whether or not you should signup for KDP Select?
- Two titles that have broken into the Kindle top 5000!
- Take advantage of Amazon’s little known short URL (amzn.com) capability
- How to link directly to your ebook in the iBookstore
- Best Selling Kindle Books in 2011 that were Self-Published
- Gmail on your Kindle
- An ebook conversion primer
- Want to earn an extra 5-8% for every ebook you sell on Amazon, BN, Apple, or Google?
- Want to run ePub checker on your own PC?
- Three indispensable tools for getting your writing done
- Amazon is on the verge of breaking 1 million titles on Kindle!
- Need help finding better keywords to sell more ebooks?
Subscribe to Kindle Expert
See our recent work on Pinterest!